Aquada Development Corporation is a food processing company. Over the years, we have been committed to innovating new technologies and products that improve the quality of life while improving the built environment in which we operate. Our specializations range from food manufacturing, materials processing to process engineering. To achieve our technical goals, the Corporation hires the best available talent to conceive and implement its ideas, while we create a dynamic and rewarding work environment to nurture and sustain this creative spirit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Automation / Mechatronics Engineer
Location: Umuahia, Abia
Employment Type: Full-time
The ideal candidates will have the following skill sets:
- A minimum of an HND in a relevant field.
- Excellent facility with mechanical, electromechanical and mechatronic systems design.
- Ability to program automation, control and mechatronic systems using commonly available languages and platforms (Python would be highly desirable).
- Prior experience in the design and development of mechanical and/or chemical process equipment (hands-on experience either through an internship or as a working professional would be a distinct advantage).
- Specific experience in food process equipment fabrication would be a significant advantage.
- Familiarity with machine shop operations and the ability to work seamlessly with fabricators in the design of process equipment.
- Training or experience in Six Sigma would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
1st September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter that outlines their specific experience and how it relates to this position to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Candidates should also clearly indicate their date of availability and a specific statement on their ability to relocate if offered a position.
- Applications submitted without a Cover Letter will be deemed non – responsive.