Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Banking Relationship Manager
Location: Lagos (Onsite)
Job Type: Full-Time
About the Job
Relationship Management to deliver the financial and non-financial Commercial Banking targets for the portfolio:
- Achieving the financial Targets specifically like growing Balance Sheet and Generating Income
- Growing the Numbers via Sales Acquisition
- Growing wallet Share year on year from each client in the portfolio
Execution of the Bank’s Commercial Banking strategic initiatives and activities towards managing clients in the portfolio, to ensure full mining of each relationship and optimization of both customer experience and profitability for the Bank:
- Implementation of the Commercial Banking Customer Value Proposition via Customer Value Chain Analysis (CVCA)
- High electronic banking and digital penetration of clients in the portfolio Zero Dormancy, optimal value chain mining, and other initiatives Implement Delivering the Firm (DTF) Concept on portfolio Achieving Minimum revenue per client objectives
Engagement with Commercial Banking Partners:
- Positive and knowledgeable relationship and engagements with Various units in the Bank like Credit, Trade, Global Markets, Trade, Operations, Vehicle and Asset Finance and Executive management to achieve the Financial and Non-financial objectives of the Bank
Ensure Compliance of all accounts in the portfolio:
- KYC of all accounts must be up to date.
- No Audit Exceptions on transactions and processes.
- BVN compliance for all clients in the portfolio.
- Minimum of 7 years cognate Relationship management experience in a Commercial Bank.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.