Aquada Development Corporation is a food process company. Over the years, we have been committed to innovating new technologies and products that improve the quality of life while improving the built environment in which we operate. Our specializations range from food manufacturing, materials processing to process engineering. To achieve our technical goals, the Corporation hires the best available talent to conceive and implement its ideas, while we create a dynamic and rewarding work environment to nurture and sustain this creative spirit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer / Visual Illustrator
Locations: Umuahia – Abia and Osun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We have an opening for a number of assistants who would support our industrial and commercial operations.
- The program assistant would be responsible for creating graphic and visual elements to support our core organizational efforts as well as our marketing and outreach efforts as needed.
- The content would be for advertising (print and digital) as well as for production (physical products for sale).
- This is a position that is ideally suited for program assistants interested in graphic design, product design, visual arts, content creation and/or multimedia production.
- It would be beneficial if the assistant has a particular interest in product development, digital marketing, industrial production, or related endeavours.
To be successful, candidates must have all the following:
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND in relevant fields with a minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Outstanding facility with graphic design and visual arts.
- Good understanding of the impact of design on the aesthetic and substantive appeal of a product or service.
- Very high level of attentiveness to detail.
- Very good writing skills.
- Sound organizational skills.
- Experience with videoconferencing (and possibly remote learning).
- Good facility with social media platforms.
- A professional and competent disposition.
- Prior experience in digital marketing would be a distinct advantage.
Application Closing Date
1st September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter that outlines their specific experience and how it relates to this position to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Candidates should also clearly indicate their date of availability and a specific statement on their ability to relocate if offered a position.
- Applications submitted without a Cover Letter will be deemed non – responsive.