Northwest Petroleum & Gas Company Limited is a Company in the Oil & Gas Sector of the economy with international repute. The Company has vast experience in the importation, supply, distribution, and storage of Petroleum Products and is also actively involved in the official export of Crude Oil from Nigeria being one of the twenty-seven Companies approved by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) for allocation and export of Nigerian Crude Oil. Presently, amongst other facilities, the Company operates two (2) Ultra-Modern Mega Petroleum Products Storage Terminals with a combined capacity of 96.8 million litres certified and duly licensed by the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) and an Ultra-Modern Berthing Facility with an International state of the art Fire Fighting and Safety Equipment in the Calabar Free Trade Zone, Cross River State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lube Plant Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (Onsite)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage and ensure efficient standard operating practice, business goal achievement and compliance of all Lube Plant operations and activities.
Main Key Responsibilities
- Responsible to translate company strategic visions to improve and achieve production targets and efficient utilization of all assets.
- Manage the entire plant activities in alignment with business objective – efficient maintenance of plant equipment, people and environmental safety, people work management and warehousing accountability.
- Advisory responsibility and overview for product formulation to match sales and business needs.
- Manage and design the production processes to ensure best practices and achievement of organizational and team goal.
- Responsible to manage an efficient production and stock accountability (Raw materials and finished goods)
- Responsible for generating half yearly/yearly production forecast , raw material requirement and plant operational budgets
- Overall responsibility to identify, manage, reduce and resolve all production blocking issues/processes.
- Manage business capacity and efficiency improvement through identifying/implementing necessary projects that aligns with business objectives.
- Act as contact with all internal and external stakeholders on business , communication, development and management.
- Provide leadership and support for employee development, training, and career growth.
- Manage vendor identification/development and coordination.
Qualification / Experience / Key Competencies
- First Degree in Mechanical / Production or Chemical Engineering
- Professional membership in engineering (COREN or NSE ) is a requirement
- Second Degree Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- A minimum of 10 years experiences in core engineering production/manufacturing industry; with at least 5 years managerial experience.
- High level knowledge of safety, quality and business process management.
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills.
- Excellent communication skill.
Application Closing Date
19th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online