Aquada Development Corporation is a food process company. Over the years, we have been committed to innovating new technologies and products that improve the quality of life while improving the built environment in which we operate. Our specializations range from food manufacturing, materials processing to process engineering. To achieve our technical goals, the Corporation hires the best available talent to conceive and implement its ideas, while we create a dynamic and rewarding work environment to nurture and sustain this creative spirit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Video Editor / Animator
Locations: Umuahia – Abia and Osun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We have an opening for a number of assistants who would support our industrial and commercial operations. The program assistant would be responsible for creating videos and animations to support our marketing and outreach efforts as needed.
- Applicants Must have outstanding facility with animation and video editing. It would be beneficial if the assistant has a particular interest in product development, digital marketing, industrial production, or related endeavours.
To be successful, candidates must have all of the following:
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND in relevant fields.
- Outstanding facility with animation and video editing.
- Excellent writing and spelling skills to support the creation of narrative content on videos.
- Very high level of attentiveness to detail.
- Very good writing skills.
- Sound organizational skills.
- Experience with videoconferencing (and possibly remote learning).
- Good facility with social media platforms.
- A professional and competent disposition.
- Prior experience in digital marketing would be a distinct advantage.
Application Closing Date
1st September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter that outlines their specific experience and how it relates to this position to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Candidates should also clearly indicate their date of availability and a specific statement on their ability to relocate if offered a position.
- Applications submitted without a Cover Letter will be deemed non – responsive.